Petro Min Engineers have been contracted by Power West to provide a range of engineering and design services for their power station at Lake Way.
The work includes;
- 11kV system submission to DMIRS including fault level and load flow studies, protection settings and earthing grid design
- Preparation of a function description for the control and monitoring of the power station both on site and remote from Power Wests Perth base.
- Detailed design, equipment specification and software development of the power stations control system.
- Design and programming of the control system using Allen Bradley PLC’s
- Design and configuration of the network switches and interfaces for the control system and its remote interface and interface with the on site communications
- Design of the software and SCADA interface to the main processing plant
- Utilisation of the Ignition software for the HMI system for the control of the generator ComAP and balance of plant systems
- PME will attend the Perth based FAT and on site commissioning and SAT at Lake Way in 2021