We supply solutions that cater to your specific needs and requirements
With over two decades of quality experience within the mining power generation and power supply industries, Petro Min Engineers delivers dependable conceptual and innovative designs to every project. What’s more, our integrated project management services ensure that we oversee all areas of the operation with the utmost care and attention to detail. We strive for perfection.
When it comes to supplying engineering and design services, you want to work with a company that has a proven track record, resources and team of highly qualified and capable engineers. That’s where we come in. Contact us today for world-class engineering services in Perth.
Electrical Engineering and Design
We specialise in electrical engineering, primarily power distribution and custom design management. Our expert engineers have completed countless projects across the state, working with power supply companies and the industrial sector to come up with viable solutions for their energy requirements. Rest assured they will do the same for you.
Electrical Power Systems
When it comes to electrical power systems, you want to work with a company that has a history providing complete, workable solutions. Over the last 20 years we have worked on an array of different power systems. From the conceptual design to developing procedures and systems, right up to site supervision and inspection, we can do it all.
Power Stations – Renewable Energy Power Stations and Substations
Petro Min Engineers offers a comprehensive range of services for power stations. Whether it’s a diesel and gas fuelled station for turbine and reciprocating engines, or dealing with switchgear and controls, right up to the buildings and infrastructure, we offer you complete engineering. This includes:
- Short circuit analysis
- Load flow studies
- Motor starting
- Protective device coordination
When it comes to providing engineering solutions for electrical infrastructure, talk to our experts. They are always on hand to assist are well versed in setting up the power system requirements for your infrastructure. This includes coming up with a practical design that will fit into your plans, and providing a comprehensive electrical solution that suits your site, buildings and specific energy requirements.
- Feasibility studies
- Conceptual designs
- Detailed design, equipment specifications, tendering and procurement
- Design approvals, for grid connected renewable energy products
- Grid connected cogeneration facilities design, construction supervision and commissioning
- Design of grid connected power stations to 65 mega-watt
- Engineering and design of power lines to 33kVs
- Pumping systems, instrumentation and controls for the mining and waste water industries
- Underground mining power distribution systems design
- Integrated solar and diesel fuelled power stations for remote areas
- Materials handling and transfer in the mining and ship loading industries
- Maintenance inspection, equipment failure analysis and due diligence investigations
- Energy optimisation and power quality investigations and remedial works engineering
- Substation design and commissioning
Certification of electrical systems on internationally manufactured equipment including port container cranes, boom lift, elevator lifts and train engines and maintenance plant.