In conjunction with Cummins, Petro Min Engineers are upgrading the SCADA and remote access systems for the three power stations at Angaston, Port Stanvac and Lonsdale in South Australia.
The upgrades allow for the following new features;
- Graphics upgrades
- Generator banks priority selection control
- Upgrade of Alarm and Diagnostic pages
- SCR emissions systems interface
- Set point controls for output power and power factor
- Documentation including a new functional description, data mapping records and system overview records
This work involves initial configuration and programming in Perth followed by downloading, testing and commissioning on site in South Australia.