Petro Min Engineers have been engaged to provide Tianye with Engineering design and support for the power system expansion and upgrade of their TSF3 Tails Storage Facility in the South Murchison region of Western Australia.
This work includes the engineering, design and High Voltage submission for the following works;
- Design of new 11kV distribution and switchgear for the main power supply to TSF3;
- Design of the new 1000 Volt power distribution and controls for the seepage dam pumping system and the dewatering pumps in each of the tails cells;
- Replacement of the older 11kV ring main unit with a new ring main unit to current safety and standards requirements;
- Protection systems design
- Earthing systems design
- Provision of a high voltage submission to DMIRS.