Petro Min Engineers were contracted by East Metropolitan Regional Council (EMRC) to perform the electrical design for the new waste sorting facility.
Key features of the works included;
- Negotiations with Western Power for an upgraded power supply to the site.
- Detailed design of a new substation and cabling to existing facilities as well as this new Commercial and Industrial Waste Sorting Facility power supply.
- Electrical design of the fit out for the new building including low energy consumption LED high bays and external floodlighting
- Fire detection and alarm system.
- Electrical powered roller doors
- New main switchboard within the Waste Sorting Facility building
Petro Min Engineers continued their involvement in the project with technical support during the tendering and construction phases of the work.