(Bassendean) purchased a High Voltage testing facility, which is required to be configured safely and reliably to test high voltage induction motors (3.3kV, 6.6kV and 11kV). Petro Min Engineers were selected to provide electrical and control system services for the project, which included:
- New SCADA system
- Local Control, HMI and PLC interface to the SCADA system.
- Configuring Protection Relays
- Full cable system design and electrical contractor procurement support for a new switchboard.
As part of the project deliverables, PME:
- Performed factory acceptance testing of the new switchboard
- Performed load testing of 1.3MVA caterpillar generator
- Remote controlling the liquid resistance starter via SCADA
- Communication with Aggreko substation